Friday, December 3, 2010

Random rambling #98437526516

I miss the late night movies.
I miss yumcha sessions.
I miss stoning around 12 people with no one saying anything.
I miss the hours of non stop laughters.
I miss rummy.
I miss talking cocks.
I miss gossiping about people from our past who doesn't mean shit in our lives.
I miss group skyping/msn eventho it always end up with 2 person chatting when there's 8 people in the conversation.
I miss skipping classes.
I miss burning the midnight oils.
I miss carrying out our own shoots.
I miss our semester-ly holiday trip.
I miss "helping out" in the kitchen when we're actually QC-ing/Food testing.


Meeting up with friends brings back memories of all sorts. Working 13 hours a day juz worsen it. Had a great meet up with 3 groups of people who are important to me last week. It felt great but it made me miss High School, Foundation and Degree.

Feels like going for a short holiday even if it's Penang or Malacca. Anyone who wanna go anywhere, call me after 31st January 2011!!!

In the mean, wish me luck to stay sane and hope I don't pull off all my hair by the end of my contract. Will probably remain MIA for this 2 months. BUT will still try to be active in Twitter!! Catch me there.!