Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Maybe, another day.


Wow!! Its February 2014 already and my last post was in September 2012. That's how much life has catch us up. 

2013 has been good. Nothing great but it was good. Could have been better. 

I've been a fan of Game of Thrones (TV series) and there's juz so many quotes in there that I love but there's this ONE particular quote that really leaves a mark - "What do you say to the God of Death? Not TODAY!". I especially like the "Not today" part. 

It's a short and simple phrase but it inspires. 

Tired and want to give up? 
NOT TODAY!

She/He/It/This is tearing me apart!
NOT TODAY!

Feeling scared or intimidated? 
NOT TODAY!


It works in so many situations and it really brings your spirit up. It's catchy, common and widely used by everyone. A co-worker juz said something and another co-worker replied, "Not today" and it strikes me at that moment thinking in my head, "yeah, not today."

No comments: