Wednesday, June 16, 2010

There's no turning back

My first shooting as a production crew without the student title began on Sunday. The shoot went quite smoothly although I was probably quite blur most of the time. lol. I got paired with the quietest Cameraman and Soundman of all Crews and our Producer who I have to admit guided me alot during the whole day.

That night itself my nightmare began. Editing!! Frankie, Stephy, WaWa and Sim Yee decided to overnight at my place since me, Frankie and Stephy need to transcode (convert) all the footages and then edit them and WaWa and Sim Yee decided to kepo together... hahhahaaa.. It was quite a fun night although all KO-ed somewhere around 3.30am.

The following day, me, Stephy and Frankie stayed up late at WaWa's place together with our Director who came halfway through the night to teach us how to edit and inform us of what he wants. My second nightmare started!!

I screwed my team's footage by not asking the right question. Stupid!! Shouldn't have done such things. During the editing only I realize how teruk my footages were. So sorry Bak (our Director). He muz have felt very disspointed as he trusted us to deliver what he wants. Tomorrow begins another round. I'm hoping I can do better this time. No more silly excuses this time!! No more back door.

There's so much I wanna say but there is only so much I can say. Everyone went to bed again and left me alone here waiting for the files to be transfered.

New sleeping record: 3 days but slept less than 3 hours. Bagus sial!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleep more den wont done stupid thing/mistake.lol

add oil and good luck to u all.