Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nine ain't perfect but it was all right.

Time to recap the 3 days Pangkor trip~

23/6
Before going for holiday, have to rush Kelantan's editing to pass to Frankie to pass to our offline editor. Took me whole day to edit the thingy. @@

24/6
Woke up early in the morning... (woke up late actually) but manage to catch my aunty before she leave for work. Got "shun fung che" to sit!! hehe... First time taking bus from Bukit Jalil station... reached there, stood there blur blur with Puikz until we finally decided to call Thengz as we find it weird that no one was there by the meet up time.

The ride to Lumut was about 4 hours. Only manage to sleep abit in the bus cuz the bus not nice to sleep!! Unlike our production bus, this bus's seats are NOT comfortable at all!!

Effect from self-made ND Filter. Love it!!

Anyway, we reached Lumut, ate KFC for lunch and then took the ferry to Pangkor!! It was only a 30 minutes ride there. When looking for car rental, we got cheated by the people as the cars were way more expensive than the time Thengz and Kenneth rented the last time they went there. But oh well, what to do, no more car rental services that we can find, so, cheated also have to pretend not cheated lor... lol


The place we stayed was Purnama Beach Resort or something. lol. Only remember it being called Purnama. Service wise... I dunno if I should say good or not good cuz it has it's pros and cons la... Pros being able to provide whatever we wanted - towel, toilet roll, bbq pit etc. Cons being the house was not exactly clean when we checked in. We had to mop the floor and clean the bathroom and we had to carry the bbq pit ourselves while it's worker juz stood there waiting for the pit to start fire. =="
Drove out to have dinner that night.

25/6
Went Island Hopping in the morning!! The rest went snorkeling while I stayed on land... Why??!! Not b'cuz I was afraid of the water... but because I was having my menstrual!! Damn potong steam ok!! It ended the day we left Pangkor... so wtf!!! haiz....


Anyway, the boat dropped us at Coral Island where they went snorkeling and Monkey Bay where they juz played with the sand and some swam. The sky was getting darker not long after we landed at Monkey Bay and hence we made a quick decision to leave the island. Wise choice!!

The rain poured on our journey back and the ride was extremely bumpy and adventurous!! I ended up wet due to that cuz the water kept splashing at us. Wet from head to toe man!! Reached the land, the rain was quite heavy and pretty windy. The tiny sands blowed by the strong wind hit us like bullets!! Pain and cold, we hide in a cafe shelter before we headed for our cars.


Such memorable experience. I can still remember clearly how the sea water was like during our bumpy ride!! Awesome powsome I tell you! Now I know how the fishermen feels when they're out in the sea during storm although our experience was far from storm.

Since there's still so much time left before dinner, we decided to go tour the island ourselves. Saw the rubbish dump, cemetery (LOL), jetty!!, satay fish factory and temple.


Had BBQ for dinner that night before we headed to the beach to search for this little blue creature that glows at night. Puikz and Kenneth manage to find a few while Taipoh and I was enjoying the breeze and the sound of waves more. lol. Sorry peeps. =)

After going back to the house, Nigel started his mission to accomplish his 2009 resolution - to get wasted!! and he did it this time. Congrats!! The story, I'm not too sure myself cuz I took a nap as soon as he started to get drunk. Sorry la.. I was totally wear out that night I guess.

26/6
Visited the beach again in the morning. Checked out and took the ferry back to Lumut. Had lunch there before starting our 4 hours journeys back to PJ.




On the ferry back to Lumut. *thumbs up*


Back to PJ, we had crab for dinner at Kepong since we didn't have crab at Pangkor! lol.

And that ended our 3 days Pangkor trip. Love the SotKs!


.............................

Ever since the shoot started, I was away from home for 10 days, plus the 3 days Pangkor trip and the 1 day that I was home editing (made no difference I was home or not since I was still in my room editing), and last night I came home late as well, it feels like I was away from home for a VERY long time.

Last night was practically the first time I spoke to my sisters. LOL. She complaint. hmph.

Mum complaint. and juz now Granma complaint too. This complaint thing need to stop. Everytime there's a shoot, it comes back. Sienz lor....

One more month till I'm jobless again. Can't wait to get away from this company.. or should I say this Producer?? lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why u x rent motor arr? lol.....