Sunday, July 4, 2010

When the world sees it...

4 hours ago, which means at 7pm, our program "Handycam 自在分享" aka "Share The Moments" first episode went on air!!! This is the first TV program that I'm involved in.. So happy.. Makes me recap of all the shooting moments that we had.. 10 days of sweat and laughter, nights of complaint and "fishing", 27 hours of bus ride and so much more..

Initially wanted to stay home to watch it with my family but Boss decided to belanja makan and gathered the whole company to watch it together.. Got people belanja... I should juz shut up right? lol.

Anyway, remember to tune in to Astro Wah Lai Toi (Channel 311) every Saturday from 7:00 to 7:30pm!!


Visit our Facebook page if you wish to catch our promo videos.. lol.  Sorry la.. Don't have first episode only got teaser, episodic promo and generic promo... hahahhaaha

感动时刻, 自在分享

.....................

The feeling to blog is constantly around... but not when I'm on my blog or in front of the laptop.. If only I have a portable device that can record and type out everything I speak.. how wonderful will that be...

Dream dream dream~ dream~~